Welcome to Ramona, California, the Valley of the Sun!

Ramona Town Hall

 
TownHall.jpg

On Feb. 22, 1894, Ramona Town Hall was dedicated to the community by Augustus and Martha Barnett. It became a primary gathering place and home to a public high school, library, bank, courthouse, sheriff’s office, Chamber of Commerce, basketball court, dance venue, and theater for films and live entertainment, among other uses. 

In the years since a 1995 arson fire required the building to undergo major renovations, the East and West wings have been restored and are again being used as a meeting spot for local groups and community events.